12/02/2014

Yalta! We did it!

After the last post I made about the already existing translation done by Cnine, I contacted him/her to see what can be done, and so it was decided that we will collaborate by translating alternatively chapters, the other person doing a second pass on it after that.
I've already done a second pass and modified some things on all my published chapters, thanks to Cnine work.
For now, since Cnine has other things to do beforehand, I'll continue translating this WN by myself until he/she is available again.

Stay tuned for the next chapter :)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your work thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really enjoy this novel and your translation, hope you keep doing it :)
    oh yea there might also be another novel similar to this and Mushoku tensei that is really good and that no one has bother to pick up, its called World Teacher
    check it out
    http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4237cd/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone has picked it up only has 4 chapters out tho

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work.
    Your awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter!
    great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry be a bother but I wonder how often are the chapters of this novel released ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. althought i think your translations are better in my opinion but for me more/faster is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this still ongoing or is this one dropped?
    cause that would be a real shame i would realy like this to continue.
    this series has a lot of potential

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cnine said something about him not being able to access the internet.

      Delete