11/28/2014

Welcome!

Welcome to this blog, it is dedicated to the web novel I (try to) translate: Bocchi Tensei Ki by First. Why? Well why not :).
The story is about reincarnation: a young misanthrope is killed and reincarnated as a newborn in another world.
I can't say more, I will be discovering the story with you as I'll translate it.

WARNING
Neither English nor Japanese is my mother tongue. I do this to enhance my Japanese, and I think that for now it is really at a baby level, so of course expect errors and stupid translations.

Any comments or correction are welcome of course, I will gladly accept them, so feel free to help ;) .

And of course, I hope you will enjoy this!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for translating this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice... keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for translating. Just try to ignore those that are ungrateful for releases.

    ReplyDelete