11/28/2014

Thank you

To begin with, thank you all for your support, that means a lot for me, as to be honest I wasn't even sure that this had sufficient quality to be published in public.
It was more or less a trial balloon, and as I consider it a success - I was not lynched after all :) -  , I'll continue to translate this WN in public!
About the release schedule you anon asked for, I translate this one at a snail speed in my leisure time, and I try to do a relatively proper job, so don't expect more than 1 chapter a week. I'll try to gain more speed as I'll translate more, but for now that's my limit!

See you soon for the first chapter ;).

8 comments:

  1. Yay! nice do your best waiting for the next chap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is other that translate this WN until chapter 3, but look like he give up.
    So thank for pick up this WN, we are waiting for your translation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for translating this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your translation is pretty good !

    Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems good thank you post more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very grateful , keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for translating this WN, i'll follow~

    ReplyDelete