11/28/2014

Prologue

I hate humans.

As soon as I think about their treacherous nature, I just can't trust them anymore. I lived avoiding social interactions as much as possible. That's why, even if I will be 29 this year, I have neither friends nor a lover. Having to bear such a personality, of course there is a cause for me becoming like that.



Back to my 6th grade in elementary school, I was falsely charged for the stealing of the school lunch receipts.

With the disappearance of the bag containing the money, the female class representative, who was in charge, went in an uproar.
The problem was that, somehow, this bag was found under my desk... Surely somebody's bad prank, I thought. Or maybe, as I was a popular person back then, and was confessed by the class representative, It could have been someone seeking revenge out of jealousy.

Sometime kids can really act cruelly without thinking about the consequences.
I desperately claimed my innocence about the larceny. But, the piece of evidence was here: the bag containing all the school lunch money was found under my desk, so of course I was not believed.
My teacher, my classmates, even my parents.
Since that day, I've been avoided by my entourage. People I thought of as my friends, those who I got along with, all of them started to avoid me.
Then, I began to more and more avoid people too. I was only in elementary school, and already I was falling into distrusting other human beings.


Through middle school to university years, while continuing to avoid people, I spent all this time in solitude.
I was able to work in a company, but even then, I minimized social interactions as much as possible.


Then last year, as I usually took the train to go to work, I was accused of molesting someone inside the wagon.
Of course this was false charge.
I claimed my innocence all along, but was convicted of this crime.
No one believed me.
My distrust in other people grew more and more.
When my culpability was confirmed, not only I lost my job, but my already thin relations with my relatives ceased to exist completely.
Around one year ago, while I was rationing my last bank savings as I was still jobless, I was really more dead than alive.


One day, while I was walking in a park in the evening, I heard a woman scream. Walking toward the scream, I finally saw a young woman who was on the verge of being raped by some guy.
He was armed with a knife, so I flinched a little, but I was still going to try to help the young woman. I pushed him, but this resulted in our entanglement, which itself led to to the knife entering my chest.
While cowering myself, I desperately cried to call an ambulance at the woman. However, she escaped while her screams were going crescendo.
without calling any ambulance.
Even if she was overwhelmed by panic and confusion, that was way too cruel.
On the other hand, the man who stabbed me, his hand shaking once, took his mobile phone. But, after all fearing to be found out, he also fled without calling any ambulance.

I was left behind, all alone.
Soon after, my vision became blurrier, and my consciousness began to fade... At this rate, I was going to die.


Humans are definitely trash.
----
raw
Second pass done with CNine prologue.

18 comments:

  1. OK i will be your first fan!
    Do your best i like the way this LN is going the prologue is already intriguing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, can't wait to see what happens next :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh this is interesting
    Thank you for translating this ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How often will you try to release chapters? Asking because i want to know how often i should reload the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for translating this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a synopsis for this? Just askin for me to have a broader idea of its plot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short answer : reincarnation story with magic and spirits :).

      Delete
  7. Wow thanks, added this to my reading list . :)
    By the way isn't it "treacherous nature" instead of "treachery nature" not being a bit of a stickler here but it just caught my eye.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try to follow you. Is there any schedule for your release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once a week :)
      If I post more, take it as a bonus!

      Delete
  9. Thanks a lot for translation......

    ReplyDelete
  10. esperando mas Thanks a lot for translation

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, another keeper, thanks man, 4 thumbs up to you, (in case your wondering thats my 2 hands and mah 2 feet giving that) :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, Can't wait for more. Whaat's his first contracted spirit?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete